For this exercise, write step-by-step instructions on how to save www.Google.com to the favorites in your internet browser.
You will need access to the Internet to go through the steps yourself. In the space provided below, write them in an instructional format so that someone else could follow and complete the instructions.
This exercise will be using Google Chrome web browser.
- Locate the Google Chrome icon on your desktop.
- Double click to open Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome window appears.
- Type “www.Google.com” in the address field.
- Press enter/return key to go to “www.Google.com.”
- Once Google website opens, press the star located to the right of the address.
- A dialog box appears.
- The default name of the website is shown in the “Name” field.
- Select the location of the bookmark by clicking on the drop down menu located to the right of the “Folder” title.
- In this exercise, please select “Bookmark Bar” from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm the selections, then press the “Done” button to save the bookmark.
- The bookmark entitled “Google/” appears on “Bookmark Bar.”
- Click the bookmark on the “Bookmark Bar” to test the bookmark.
- The site “www.gGoogle.com website reloads, this confirmed the successful creation of the bookmark.
- This concludes this exercise.